Exogenous Ketones!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why does ASCA Get To Have All the (Certification) Fun?


That's the question Tony Austin asks in a remarkably detailed blog today. I remember eight years ago when I first became a USA Swimming coach- I didn't even question that I was supposed to jump through ASCA's hoops. Frankly, I'd love to see someone else get involved in coach certification (Glenn Mills, cough). But I'm not sure it's possible. I'd be very interested in the response. Has anyone heard from John Leonard lately?

He's been very silent since slinging off those angry e-mails to Sarah G and Tony a week back. It makes you wonder if the ASCA board told him to back off. So far no word of the promised lawsuits. You could say I'm part of the problem but I am looking forward to talking about actual swimming this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment