Exogenous Ketones!

Friday, June 14, 2019

Get the Benefits of Ketosis Without Severe Carb Restriction! 20% off code

Back to the keyboard...

The Viking will be reviving the blog in the near future, with my first goal being the addition of new chapters to the Viking Manifesto.  While I haven't been able to get back to training, I have still been able to explore the ketogenic diet in new ways and I have learned so much since I had to hang up my suits over three years ago.  The biggest development has come from reading the recent research into Exogenous Ketones and their benefits. 

I must say, I have been surprised what I have learned and it adds new dimensions to my hypothesis on how LCHF and the ketogenic state can not only improve athletic performance, but also the lives of everyone in the general population as well.  Right now I would do just about anything to be able to carve out time to train again as I think I would approach my Viking Method differently regarding nutrition, and exogenous ketones would certainly be a part of my routine.  Now that thorough studies have been done, the results seem to be very much in line with the original hypothesis I laid out in my manifesto, and exogenous ketone supplements would most likely enhance the results while also making the desired adaptations easier to achieve.

If you are curious, please tune in over the next few months as I lay out the details here at the blog, and on SwimSwam.

And if you would like to try exogenous ketones for yourself, you can order at https://realketones.com/#swimviking and get 20% off until Father's Day with the code DADSRULE at checkout.


2 comments:

  1. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him on whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him on draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete