Exogenous Ketones!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Picking on the Officials

I love carrying my video camera around at meets.  I think that every coach should at least have one on their phone.  It is handy to be able to be able to show swimmers some of the things you want them to correct, but even more important is that it can really add some fun to your team website and it contributes to the culture and atmosphere of your club.  My team page has a lot of really funny interviews with swimmers and the parents love it.

My favorite thing to do with my camera though, is pick on the officials.  Two years ago I was on deck sitting next to one of my former swimmers and started making fun of her dad, who happens to be the head official for our summer league.  Check these out:




He is a great guy and he saw those videos posted on swimviking and thought they were pretty funny, so this weekend when I asked him for an interview he really played along.  This guy deserves a raise.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment