Exogenous Ketones!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Here's to Bea Arthur!

Whenever I sign out of my hotmail, the MSN page that it sends me to always seems to be announcing a new celebrity passing. Once in a while, they bring back some memories that make me smile, and give the rest of the day that strange blending of sadness and nostalgia that comes with losing a friend you didn't really know. TV is strange that way. You feel like you know the actors in your shows, when really you only know what you have seen on TV.

I really thought Bea Arthur was amazing. Her comedic timing was unbelievable. Check out her uncensored clip where she reads from Pam Anderson's book at her Comedy Central celebrity roast.
I am also embedding the opening credits and the final scene from the Golden Girls for you. Enjoy.





Yeah... I used to watch the Golden Girls with my mom when I was a kid. I also went to bingo at the Sons of Norway Hall and watched a hell of a lot of Murder She Wrote.

You got a problem with that?


No comments:

Post a Comment