Exogenous Ketones!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The 17th Man!!

I have to say...

I have never been so impressed by an April Fools Joke. The 17th Man really pulled off a great one.

I guess there is a part of me that wishes a masters swimmer could someday dupe a foreign suitmaker into thinking they can make the Olympic Team to get a sponsorship. There has to be some company out there that hears places are charging 500 bucks for a swim suit and wants in on the action. There are a lot of people out there who know nothing about swimming that are making swim suits now that the tech revolution has changed the biz. Right?

I have also never seen an April Fools' joke that was so well orchestrated. Four (or more) swim bloggers working together in a masonic level conspiracy. How cool is that?

As a matter of fact. I like it so much, I think I am going to just pretend it is not a joke. I am going to allow myself to be inspired by the delusion of it all. Maybe it will be the motivation that finally gets me to hit snooze only 4 times instead of 14.

I have to meet these guys someday. I want in on the next one!

Absolutely brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment