Exogenous Ketones!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Is Cap Really Back?

Hey, we all know that in the world of comics, dead doesn't really mean dead. When people would say that as evidence that comics are dumb, I was one of the geeks who would always chime in that "Bucky Barnes stayed dead."

But then, of course, over 60 years after his death, Bucky Barnes all of a sudden wasn't dead anymore.
Just like Earth X, I thought it was going to be one of the dumbest things I ever read, and then it blew my mind with it's awesomeness.

Ed Brubaker was the writer who brought us Bucky Barnes' resurrection as the Winter Soldier. He was also the writer who killed Captain America. I am sure some people will gripe that he might be the writer who brings Steve Rogers, the original Cap, to life again with the biggest story line of the summer.


Marvel is allowing a free preview of the digital version of the prelude of "Captain America: Reborn."

I have to admit... I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment