Exogenous Ketones!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gutter Talk: Masters Nats 2011

Since ripping off The Onion is cool, we decided that our next recurring feature, Gutter Talk, will be the swim equivalent of their American Voices.  We are taking current issues and making sure that opinions from the deck are heard.  We are hoping that this will draw in as many of you to play along as the photo captions did.  Thanks for all the great responses!

MASTERS SWIMMING IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY POPULAR IN THE U.S. AND HAS REPORTED THAT OVER 1,800 SWIMMERS WILL BE ATTENDING USMS NATIONALS THIS WEEKEND.  

WHAT DO YOU THINK?



"This weekend?  Damn.  Is it too late to start training for it?"  Chris D.- Novelist.


"I would hate to have to work that one.  I heard they are making the '100 yard being pulled by a lifeguard' an official event this year to lessen the number of disheartening DQ's." David H.- Head Lifeguard
"Is that the meet where all the old people go?  I heard they need lap counters for every race over a 25 because they forget stuff all the time." Cindy B.- Age Group Swimmer
 "Of course I am going!  That's the only place I can still win without my Jaked01."  Fred B.- Sprinter
"Bring it you whippersnappers!  I'll take all of you on!"  Jaring T- Centenarian


Please give us your Gutter Talk below 

No comments:

Post a Comment