Exogenous Ketones!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last Friday's Storm



The May 8th storms did a number on my back yard. The swingset was a pretty major loss. My two year old loves to tell people that the wind knocked it down. My wife has been awesome about communicating with insurance and getting estimates. I was driving to work friday morning. It was sprinkling when I got in my car. 5 minutes later it was raining so hard I couldn't see the road. Then my wife texted that our fence was down, so I drove home to hide in the closet with my family. It was definitely a hurricane level storm. Some of our neighbors' garage doors were ripped completely out. What a day! We are blessed to only have $4000 in damage to repair. We are extra blessed that no one in our neighborhood got hurt. What a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment