Exogenous Ketones!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Missed You Too!




Little known fact: Denmark has BEAUTIFUL palm trees
Hey everybody, I'm back! I know that all of you have been worried sick these past couple weeks, with me not posting and all. You probably thought I had a mental breakdown after blogging 359 times a day during Worlds and then from the pool deck at Nationals. I'm here to tell you that everything is fine. I just went on vacation, ok, so you can stop worrying. (Scanning posts and comments). Wait, no one noticed? Seriously?


Well in any case, even though nobody missed me, I definitely missed you. Even on my vacation I had a few pots brewing for the Swim Brief, so in the next few days you can expect my blogging to resume at a steady clip. I had a chance to meet an honorable member of the Faroese swimming delegation while I was abroad. I will also be taking a few chances to put Shanghai and the summer in context with the Olympics just one year away. I will also be silently planning revenge on the people who didn't show the proper respect while I was gone.

By the way, have you heard about this Sun Yang guy? He is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment