Exogenous Ketones!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Australian Olympic Sissy Pummeled by Toddler

Australian Olympic swimmer Matt Welsh recently had to check into the hospital when his eye swelled up "like a tennis ball" after his two year old son Sam accidentally scratched his eye.

I feel for him. I have two toddlers in the house. I don't know how my wife is even still alive. She is with them all day. If I were a stay at home dad I would wear a bike helmet, hockey mask, safety goggles, shin guards and a cup all the time. I could easily become a "funniest home video" star once we get to rasslin.

Playing with my girls is the most fun I have ever had in my life. I would never let anyone else abuse me the way they do. I just don't want to have to explain to all my friends about the eye patch I am wearing because a two year old girl beat me up.

Of course, it would be an eye patch earned out of love.

Good luck with the recovery, Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment