Exogenous Ketones!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I think I'm in love...


I love you, Royal Red Robin.

There; I said it. It's out there now and I can't take it back.

I know that our relationship started in a way that might seem dirty and lustful to most. We met at the bar. I was intrigued by your bottomless fries and I thought that the way you wear your fried egg was cute, almost as if it were a throwback in honor of a comforting breakfast sandwich from my youth. I decided to muster up the courage to order you and I have never looked back since. One flirtatious glance, and I was all yours.

I have been trying to eat healthier, really. I choose salads when I visit Wendy. With the Colonel, I have switched to the grilled chicken. Even last night, in the throes of our passion, I only ate two baskets of fries, when in the past I might have eaten so many more. I feel our relationship has matured over time, but I still am worked up into such a frenzy when you are near, that I couldn't resist adding the extra burger patty and gulping down that chocolate shake last night.

I am hooked on you.

Royal Red Robin, I guess what I am trying to say is, I am ready to commit. Let's cast away the trivialities of the modern hustle and bustle of city life. I no longer need other foods to sustain me and even Chinese buffet's now seem promiscuous and silly. Let's run away together. I am on my knee here.

I can't believe I am doing this...

Royal Red Robin... will you marry me?




Red Robin... YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment