Exogenous Ketones!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I haven't been blogging for a while. Sorry. I haven't had any bus rides in about 6 weeks and I took a break from donating plasma. Those times are when I get most of my writing done. Coaches put in long hours so I am very protective of my family time. I decided from the beginning that the blogging gig will not interfere with my job and it will not take away any of my time with the wife and kids. Them's the rules.

Plus, my laptop is in the shop and I don't know when I will get it back. It is pretty darn hard to blog from an iphone. I've tried. Can't upload pics and the keyboard causes me to spiral into madness.

I just wanted to make a quick post to say "happy holidays" to those of you out there who are paying attention. My Christmas break has been amazing. The Wii has entered my home and I have to say that it is a blast. As a certified PE teacher, I am amazed with the Wii fit plus. We had a lot of fun creating our Mii's. We even made one for the dog. Check out my Mii picture above. They even had my exact eyebrows and a perfect winter goatee and stache. The winter facial hair is an Alaskan habit to help keep my face from freezing off. I used to have an awesome picture of my dad with icicles hanging from his beard. He worked on a crabber in the Bering Sea for a few years.
Also, don't forget that the most important poll in swimming history is about to close. The suits are going away on the 1st. If you want to speak up to try to keep them, the poll on the right is your best bet. Methinks the bloggers have played a larger part in the decision making process than the big-wigs would like to admit.

I hope you are all having a fun break and that training is going well. Let me know if you have any monster sets you want to brag about. My girls team is scared to death right now. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment