Exogenous Ketones!

Monday, November 21, 2011

MSU Bears Men take the Northwestern TYR Invitational




Yeah... I know what you're thinking.  Who cares about the Bears.  Right?  I understand that this blog isn't supposed to be my MSU Bears showscase or anything, but as Supreme 2nd Assistant Editor in Chief of The Swim Brief blog, I wanted to take this special chance to rub the win in Mike Gustafson's grubby little face in the hopes of starting an annual MSU vs Northwestern blog fight.


The meet was close the whole way with the two teams trading the lead down to the end, and they threw in some pretty stellar swims along the way too.  With such excellent competition, I hope my Bears head up there next year... but mostly so I have a reason to tell Mike to stick it.

Haha.

Results here if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. Go Bears!! Risking my career here working for Pat Ryan's baby!

    ReplyDelete