Exogenous Ketones!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leslie Nielsen. You will be missed.

What is the best baseball movie of all time?
Bull Durham? The Natural? Field of Dreams...?


Hell, no. It is The Naked Gun, without a doubt. I can't hear the national anthem without thinking of Frank Drebin filling in for Enrique Pallazo, and I can't watch an umpire calling a strike without hoping he does a dance.



Best prison movie ever?

Shawshank? Midnight Express? Cool Hand Luke?

Wrong. It is The Naked Gun 33 1/3. Forward this to about four minutes in. I dare you to watch Frank Drebin yell "There ain't no prison yet that can hold me! Attica! Attica! Power to the brothers! Kill Whitey!" without laughing. It can't be done.



Leslie Nielsen passed away this week. Please take the time to read David Zucker's exclusive tribute at hollywoodreporter.com, and enjoy the video clips. They are some of my favorite scenes ever. He will be missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment