Exogenous Ketones!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wanna Work with the Viking?


I don't have all the details yet, but the club I founded will be looking for a head coach to start in August. If you are curious and want to hear more, let me know. Our part of the country is one of the cheapest to live in and even through we are not in a metro area we draw swimmers in from a large radius as well.

We will want someone who is a good communicator, is willing to learn the ins and outs of the Team Unify website and serve as an administrator, is willing and able to work with all ability levels, and can help to train assistant coaches to create a good system from beginners to the top. When we formally post the job opening I will put a link up. Spread the word if you know someone looking to move. We got a club to build!

6 comments:

  1. the taco bell pic is a link to our club website. sw missouri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a number 3 with no tomatoes, a side of cinnamon twists, oh, and coke please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um... we only have pepsi products. is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Pepsi. Shoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your T.Bell, hey Viking..how about those Colorado Buffs jumping ship, eh?

    ReplyDelete